Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just in time for the new year!

Good morning, world! :) Today, I have a VERY exciting announcement!

No, I'm not getting married. That would be...Well, illegal! LOL.



No, I'm not pregnant. That would be...Well, impossible! LOL



No, the news I have is...Starting February 1st, 2010, I will RESUME my on-line book club discussions. Those will be held the first of every month and I will host them on here, on my myspace page and my facebook page as well!



In conjunction with that, I will also resume my Ask the Author day. That is the opportunity you have to ask me anything you want regarding my books, characters, writing, writing style, voice, etc. Unless it's personal, no question goes unanswered! :) Again, those will be held here, on myspace and on facebook. Those will take place on the 15th of every month!



I will also do a Quote of the Month. Those will be done on the last day of every month. They will be excerpts from my various works. Some will be longer than others, but they'll all give you just a tase of my books. ;) Those can be found on all 3 sites as well.



Last but not least, I will have occasional interviews with other writers! GASP! I know! :) I am going to start with some of my fellow VHP authors and go from there. There is no set schedule for those as we all lead fairly hectic lives and I'll post them when I have them. I think it's important for the writing community to support each other. As well, for my fellow writers out there, this is an opportunity for you to learn from some absolutely incredible authors. These are some of the best of the best! So enjoy those! I will be sure to make announcements as the interviews come up! :)



So, I guess you can call that my new year's resolution. It is for writing & work, anyhow. ;)

So happy new year, folks! Be safe. I'll catch ya next year! ;)


No comments: