Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A to Z Challenge - P is for Passion



It's time for another A to Z Challenge! This year, I want to tell you about a story that is currently a WIP (work in progress). It's the story I'm writing in honor of my baby lovebird, Robert. It's a fantasy story, but it's really a story about emotional healing. So let's examine it by going through the alphabet!

Our letter of the day, p, stands for passion.

When I started writing Robert's story, it was a way I wanted to honor him and his memory. My passion and my connection with him was what spurred me to do this in the first place.

As the story evolved, so did my passion.

My passion for the message of Robert's story was ignited. The message was one that was as important for me to hear as it is for you. I needed to write this to heal myself, in order to help you heal.

My love and passion for Robert morphed into Robert's passion for helping both you and I heal.

The passion that is behind this story is immense. Without that passion, this story would have fizzled out. Instead, the passion helped it to flourish into a wonderful story with a wonderful message.

Passion is of the utmost importance in writing something like this. I am so grateful that Robert helped give me the passion I needed to create this piece.


Tomorrow we discuss the ever interesting q! Don't miss it!

No comments: