Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A to Z Challenge - D is for Different



It's time for another A to Z Challenge! This year, I want to tell you about a story that is currently a WIP (work in progress). It's the story I'm writing in honor of my baby lovebird, Robert. It's a fantasy story, but it's really a story about emotional healing. So let's examine it by going through the alphabet!

D is for Different.

The Good Pirate, Robert is different from anything else I have ever written. It's first person, and it's fantasy. It is unlike anything you've ever read from me in the past.

I think that it's good to challenge ourselves artistically. This story has evolved in its uniqueness and differences, and to me, that's even better.

This story truly is different. It's different from my other work, but it's also unlike anything you've ever read before. It's got a wonderful message while keeping you highly entertained.

When The Good Pirate, Robert hits the press, you'll want to grab your copy immediately!



Check back tomorrow. It's the letter e, and you don't want to miss it!

No comments: