Monday, April 4, 2016

A to Z Challenge - C is for Creativity



It's time for another A to Z Challenge! This year, I want to tell you about a story that is currently a WIP (work in progress). It's the story I'm writing in honor of my baby lovebird, Robert. It's a fantasy story, but it's really a story about emotional healing. So let's examine it by going through the alphabet!

Today's letter is C. C is for creativity.

I've never written a fantasy story before. Working on this has really challenged me and pushed me to be more creative, to let my imagination run wild. It has been difficult a times, but it's also been a fun challenge. It has helped me to get in touch with my inner two year old, and to help me become a better writer. So the creativity in this project has been as good for me as it will be for you.



Come on back tomorrow when we discuss the letter d!

No comments: