Saturday, April 19, 2014

A to Z '14 - Quality

For this year's A to Z Challenge, I am honoring my grandfather who passed away on April 3, 2013.


Q is for Quality.


My grandfather was a man of quality. He was a strong, positive influence. His character was one of the best. When you think of "quality people," he absolutely tops the list.



Any time with him was QUALITY time. We played games, we talked, he taught me things, we simply had great times together.




He loved the best, he lived the best, he was the best.


Q is for Quality.

3 comments:

Chelle Cordero said...

from the one time I was blessed to meet your grandfather, I could see he was indeed a man of Quality. You are honoring him beautifully with this series.

Machelle said...

I love reading about your grandfather. You must miss him terribly.

L. E. Harvey said...

Thanks, Chelle! :) I am so glad you got to meet him! :)

Machelle, thank you so much! I'm honored that you keep coming back! :) I do miss him terribly; I know he's with me, but I still miss him.