Thursday, April 17, 2014

A to Z '14 - Opportunity

For this year's A to Z Challenge, I am honoring my grandfather who passed away on April 3, 2013.


O is for Opportunity.

My grandfather taught me a lot about opportunity.



He showed me how to look for opportunities in my life. Job opportunities, opportunities to help other, opportunities to better myself. Opportunity played a large role in his life and career.

One of the greatest lessons I learned was that if there was no opportunity right in front of me, to go make my own. Opportunity knocks, but sometimes you have to clear a path to open the door.



Opportunity works equally. There aren't just a select few that are given wonderful opportunities. Opportunities come to each and every one of us. It's what you do (or don't do) with the opportunities that makes the difference.

Don't miss out. Your next opportunity is right around the corner.



O is for Opportunity.

No comments: