Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U: Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous. Omnipresent.

The arts are all around us. The arts are indeed ubiquitous.

Look at nature. We have beautiful trees and flowers (painting/colors). We have singing birds (music, performers). We have animals of all sorts (performers, dance). Indeed, the arts are all around us.



I love the fact that the arts are ubiquitous. I need not look far for inspiration. Inspiration, creativity and various creations lay before me wherever I turn.




As a creator, it could be say that I am following in the foot steps of the great creator: the one who created those flowers, birds and animals.



Creativity is as ubiquitous as God/The Universe/Great Spirit/Whatever you want to call him/her/it. Divinity and creativity are actually tightly intertwined when you think about it.


So the ubiquity of the arts denotes its divinity. Go relish in nature, in life, in the arts.

Ubiquity is the best facet to creativity.

No comments: