Monday, February 8, 2010

Headline News!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, world! Today is news day! :)








First off, a MAJOR congrats to the Saints for that incredible comeback in the Super Bowl last night. As you all know, I am a die-hard Eagles fan. Since Katrina, I've wanted to see the Saints do well. They deserved to win & last night's game was a good one! ;)






Moving on...


The 15th is fast approaching! What does that mean to you? Simple, really. Ask the Author day is the 15th of every month! So, post questions to me here, on Facebook, Myspace or just e-mail 'em to me at leharvey77@gmail.com Questions and answers will be posted here, on Facebook and Myspace. Ask ANYTHING. I want to hear from you, so please don't hold back! :)






Lastly, but possibly most importantly, Vanilla Heart Publishing and I will be hosting a release party on Friday, Feb. 19 for the print version release of Unbreakable Hostage. There will be games, GREAT prizes & some fun conversations with yours truly! :) Please stop on by the VHP Yahoo Reader's Group that day! I'd love to see you there (plus, don't you want to win cool stuff? Yeah, that's what I thought).





Alrighty, y'all. I'm off. Busy Monday today! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day & don't forget to mark your calendars! :)

No comments: