Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 A to Z Challenge: Pianissimo - Day 5 (E)

For the third consecutive year, I am participating in the A to Z blog challenge.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This year, we're going to go through my latest full-length novel, Pianissimo.




Today is the fifth day, so we're up to E. E is for extraordinary.

I know, that sounds egotistical at best, but please hear me out.

Pianissimo is my first paranormal story. It was a little tricky at first, but it began to flow fairly quickly. I had a lot of fun writing this story. It was a extraordinary experience to write it.

It's extraordinary in how it developed over two years. I watched this story transform from a small possibility into a novel that I am proud of. I have come a long way as a writer. I am excited to see these changes in myself, and in my work.

Pianissimo may not be my best work of all time, but it is the best that I have created thus far.

Check it out. You might just think it's extraordinary too! ;)


http://www.amazon.com/Pianissimo-Lauren-Shiro-ebook/dp/B00OEOTZMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420832795&sr=8-2&keywords=lauren+shiro


No comments: