Friday, April 24, 2015

2015 A to Z Challenge: Pianissimo - Day 21 (U)

For the third consecutive year, I am participating in the A to Z blog challenge.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This year, we're going to go through my latest full-length novel, Pianissimo.

This is the 21st day. so the letter of the day is U. U is for unique.

Pianissimo is a unique story. A combination of "if these walls could talk," self-discovery, the paranormal, parallel stories, diary entries and love letters, Pianissimo tells multiple stories.

It tells Corinne's story of self-discovery.

It tells the love story and the life story of Agnes and Margaret.

It tells the story of a haunted house and haunted piano.

It parallels the lives and marriages of Corinne and Darryl against that of Agnes and Margaret.

There is not cliche or redundant. This is a truly unique story that will work its way into your heart.

Click the link below to discover the uniqueness and beauty that is Pianissimo.

http://www.amazon.com/Pianissimo-Lauren-Shiro-ebook/dp/B00OEOTZMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420832795&sr=8-2&keywords=lauren+shiro

2 comments:

C.D. Gallant-King said...

A haunted piano? Awesome...

Anonymous said...

Visiting during the #Challenge. Always happy to find a fellow writer. This is my 3rd year participating too. I have loved the experience. Learned a lot, right?! I like your theme. I have just published a 2nd novel and used the settings to support the novel as my theme. It works....come and see me when you can. I'll be back.