Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 A to Z Challenge: Pianissimo - Day 3 (C)

 For the third consecutive year, I am participating in the A to Z blog challenge.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This year, we're going to go through my latest full-length novel, Pianissimo.


Today is day 3, which means the letter of the day is C.

C is for Corinne. Corinne is the main character in this story. I really didn't have too much of a background for her when I first started writing it. It took me two years to write this piece, and large part of that was learning about Corinne, and watching her grow and develop as a person.



Corinne is just like you and I. She's a down-to-earth, regular gal. She has her passions, and her pet-peeves. She is emotional at times. She is human.



This story is as much about her as it is the Piano, Agnes and Margaret. She has to learn who she really is, what she's truly capable of doing, and what beliefs she holds in her heart.


I am not ashamed to say that my stories are character-driven. My books are as much about understanding and sympathizing with the characters as much as it is the plot. I want you to know and experience these people as I do. I want to put you in her mind, in her life.



Come get to know Corinne! She's an absolutely wonderful person, and I think you're going to love her. ;)


http://www.amazon.com/Pianissimo-Lauren-Shiro-ebook/dp/B00OEOTZMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420832795&sr=8-2&keywords=lauren+shiro

                                               

1 comment:

randi lee said...

Hi there! New follower here from the A to Z Challenge. Corrinne (sp...I know, I'm a rotten speller) sounds simply delightful :) Looking forward to more posts from you!