Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2015 A to Z Challenge: Pianissimo - Day 1 (A)

Happy April Fools' Day, folks!



For the third consecutive year, I am participating in the A to Z blog challenge.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This year, we're going to go through my latest full-length novel, Pianissimo.




So, let's get started!



A is for Atyical.



Pianissimo is an atypical story for me. I had never written a paranormal story before. I also haven't read a heck of a lot of paranormal stories. I was really going out on a limb, but I felt compelled to write this story. It needed to be told. So I gave it my best shot. I don't think it turned out too poorly for a novice paranormal writer. And it seems that readers agree! On Amazon, Pianissimo currently has an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars! :)



I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and wrote an atypical story. I hope you are, too!




I hope you liked our first letter! I think it's a good start to the A to Z Challenge. So for now, happy reading!


http://www.amazon.com/Pianissimo-Lauren-Shiro-ebook/dp/B00OEOTZMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420832795&sr=8-2&keywords=lauren+shiro


1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Great way to call attention to your novel. It sounds like a great read!