Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday News

Good morning, world!

Today's blog will be a short one as I'm a tad under the weather today.

There's not too much to report this week. I'm having minor surgery tomorrow, so I'll be getting some writing and light work done.

I have a new Unbreakable Hostage quiz up on Facebook! Click HERE to take it! I'd love to know who YOU are! ;)

To end today's blog, here are some pictures from my book signing in Suffern, NY. As you can see, this ain't your Mama's book signing! ;)



Authors Charmaine Gordon and Chelle Cordero and I are the new Rockettes! ;)




Reader Barbara Cordero Du-Bois and myself





VHP's Angels! Watch out world, here we come! :)



Me giving a reading from Loving Her. I read two excerpts from Unbreakable Hostage, too. ;)

4 comments:

* said...

New reader here...I have to totally check out your books. :-)

L. E. Harvey said...

Hi "Jelly!" :) Currently, I have two books out: Loving Her and Unbreakable Hostage. My third is due for release in July and I am currently working on the sequel to it. :) So glad to have you here! :) Stop by any time! :)

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Y'all are having way too much fun at a book signing. I'm wondering what kind of refreshments everyone drank before getting there.

L. E. Harvey said...

You know what the sad part is, Malcolm? We're all SOBER! Ironically, this is just how we act in my family too. Perhaps I am just a magnet for us "fun-loving" folk. ;)