Sunday, April 11, 2010

News, news and MORE news!

Good morning! Here we are starting a new week once again!





April continues to be an etxremely busy (albeit positive) month for me! Here is THIS week's scoop! :)





I am listed in Turn Around Media (TAM)'s featured authors! Check out the link to read about yours truly, and of course, Unbreakable Hostage. :) Click here, yo!








Second, this Saturday, 4/17 at 2 pm I will be at Raider Book Store in Suffern, NY . Come meet me, get books signed, hear me read excerpts and...There is an AMAZING prize I am giving away. I am SO ridiculously excited about this one! You do NOT want to miss out! :) The info is below:



Raider Book Store, 99 Lafayette Ave in downtown Suffern (next to Lafayette Theater).
Contact (845) 533-4340









Last, and certainly not least is that I will be interviewed on Wake Up America's Blog Talk Radio this Sunday, 4/18. The interview will be at 8 pm Eastern/7 Central/5 Pacific. Wake Up America is a FANTASTIC organization about EQUALITY. Equality for all. TRUE human rights. I am honored and excited to be a part of this. Yes, we'll be discussing my books. I'll be talking about using my books to get my beliefs out there to the world - to use them to hopefully help break down some social barriers. It is going to be a PHENOMENAL conversation! Don't miss this one! It's at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wakeupamerica2010







Thanks so much, everyone! Have a great week and happy reading! :)

1 comment:

Mayra Calvani said...

Congrats on all your accomplishments and best of luck with the book signing! I hope you'll sell tons of books!