Friday, April 30, 2010

Character Interview: Stephania

Good Friday morning, world! Stretch those arems up, 'cause it's time to wake up! This morning's character interview is the ever vibrant Stephania from Loving Her.





Good morning, Stephania!



Good morning!








Steph, you have got to be one of the most (if not THE most) interesting characters in Loving Her. You're multi-racial; bi-lingual; your relationship with Maria is unique; you're a model, and you have a temper like I've never seen before! You're many things warpped up in one package. Have you always been such a dynamic person?




Yes, I am many things. But I'm proud of who I am. I love my heritage, I love Maria, and I love my work. My parents always taught me to stand up for myself. I think life is dull if you're a two-dimensional person.






Your cover of Curve was tremendous for you not only because it had been a goal of yours, but because of what transpired during your trip to California. What was that whole experience like for you?




It was bittersweet. Obviously, being on any magaazine cover is always exciting. To be on the cover of a magazine that means so much to you is a dream come true. The shoot was long and it was a lot of hard work. Unfortunately, a lot of the excitement was overshadowed by Maria's loss. I will say, that my confrontation with Marisol kind of made up for that, though. I finally got to put her in her place. I stood up for my woman and her family, and I do not regret saying or doing what I did even though it was right after the funeral.


Yes, that's Marisol. I don't care if I never see her ugly-ass face again!









Sorry! Moving on. Steph, you didn't even recall how you met the group when Katie was introduced to all of you. I think a lot of people would find that to be quite curious. Do you have anything to say in your defense?





Well, it had been several years, and I don't focus on why we get together as a group, just the fact that we do. Besides, that story was more about meeting Maria than anything.











Of the gals, who is the one person you feel closest to?





Probably Katie, even though she's one of the newbies. She fits Linda really well, and she and I had that great talk right outside of VHUP. I normally don't talk about things like that, but I thought it was really important for Katie to know what had happened. I knew Linda would never tell her, and I had to watch out for Linda's best interest. I didn't think Katie could ever possibly hurt her, but I can't control my protective side. My point is, having that talk with Katie really solidified our friendship.


Awe! Look at Katie and Linda. I love Katie as a brunette! They are so happy and perfect together!










Finally, what do you think is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?




I hate eating healthy. I adore Wawa eggnog. I can never get enough of the stuff. Not good for a model, I know. I spend way too much time in the gym. I hate that, too, but it pays the bills, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.







Thanks so much for your time, Stephania!




Happy weekend reading! :)

No comments: