Sunday, May 16, 2010

APA Guest Blog: Tasha Wright


Hello everyone, my name is Tasha Wright. I am the author of Carelessness of the Heart and my most recent published book entitled, When a Tattered Past Catches You.






Writing is something I do to escape reality and create a whole new world and I can do with it as I please. When I write it’s as if the characters that I create develop their own personalities. As I create my characters I pay close attention to who they are, what they do, where they come from, and the things they encounter on a daily basis. This is how their personalities come into play and once they get going, I amplify their personalities times two.






My passion comes from my readers. Before I published my books I used to write and allow my friends, family, and co-workers to read the things I created. I had such great feedback and they encouraged me to publish my books. I always hold the excitement and the enjoyment my readers get from reading my work and it pushes me and motivates me to write more. It’s wonderful that someone will choose my work to escape their world for a moment and enter my thoughts and imagination and enjoy everything about it. My readers motivate me and I thank you all in advance.

No comments: