Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Please help support my publisher & fellow authors! :)

Hey everyone! Today's entry is...well, rather unusual.

It is time for me to break out my pom poms

(no, I was never a cheerleader! LOL. These are my virtual pom poms!) because...

Several authors who are published with my publisher, as well as managing editor are in the P & E contest. To see SO many of us in this poll is amazing! These are GREAT writers, and I am so proud of all of them! We're like a small family of writers, so I am more than happy to support my "comrades." :)

As of Monday afternoon, this was where they all stood:

2009 Preditors & Editors Readers Poll


Anthology:
#3 With Arms Wide Open
#16 Voices of Survivors



Author:
#4 Chelle Cordero
#9 Brenda Hill



Bookart:
#3 A Chaunce of Riches, cover by Kimberlee Williams



Book editor:
#2 Smoky Trudeau



Novel:
#6 Jock Stewart by Malcolm Campbell



Novel Mystery:
#6 Conquering Venus by Collin Kelley



Novel Romance:
#4 Hostage Heart by Chelle Cordero
#7 Beyond the Quiet by Brenda Hill
#13 A Chaunce of Riches by Chelle Cordero



Novel Thriller:
#4 Deadly Demented by Jeffrey Martin
#6 Final Sin by Chelle Cordero


PLEASE, let's get our votes in and support VHP!

You can only vote once in EACH category but wouldn't it be great to have all VHP entries finish in the Top Ten?!

Please vote at:
http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

3 comments:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Hey, thanks for spreading the word about the VHP books showing such good numbers in the poll. It's a nice way to start out the year!

Malcolm

L. E. Harvey said...

No problem! I am more than happy to support all the VHP authors in their endeavors. These numbers rock! You're right: it's a GREAT way to start off the year! :)

Chelle Cordero said...

thank you, thank you, thank you...