Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A chance to "meet" me, other VHP authors & win cool stuff!

Hello hello! :)

Today I'm going to blog about all of my exciting news! Why? Because I'm an egomaniac like that! :)

I just got word that Unbreakable Hostage will be going to print around the first of February! I am SO excited to this book to come to fruition! :)









In other exciting news, my phenomenal publisher, Vanilla Heart Publishing will be hosting a Grand Opening of our Yahoo Readers Group! The Grand Opening will begin THIS Friday (1/22) and go through Sunday (1/22). Myself, along with several other Vanilla Heart authors will be there to talk with you, share book excerpts and more! There will be games and prizes! You can win free e-book copies of Unbreakable Hostage, Loving Her and SO much more! This is going to be an absolute blast! I am excited to be a part of it & I really hope to see you all there throughout the weekend!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VHP_Readers_Club/join


Take care & happy reading, y'all! :) It's time for me to go jump up & down from all this excitement! :)

3 comments:

Anne Patrick said...

Congrats on your upcoming release!!!

Hoodie72 said...

I'll be there this weekend, you can bet on that! OH, and LOVE the picture at the end!!!!

L. E. Harvey said...

Thank you both so much! :)