Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ode to my Heroines

After I wrote my blog about Jason Statham, I thought it was only fair that I pay a tribute to all of my women. ;)




Not like that. I mean the heroines in my books.




Ok, now the only character in Loving Her that I have dead set in my mind is to have Katherine Moennig play Linda. Sorry, no ifs ands or buts on that one. I'm sure that like my gay half, most of you are TOTALLY ok with that! ;)



I had Salma Hayek in mind for Lareina in Unbreakable Hostage. She is too gorgeous for words. I also think that the beauty and intelligence that Ms. Hayek brings to the screen would play perfectly to Lareina's beauty and intelligence. The fact that she has killer curves would help at the box office! ;)






Then there are my girls for Imperfect. I have a serious crush on both of these gals, but for different reasons.



I LOVE Jorja Fox. Yes, I'm a big CSI nerd. But she's also a phenomenal actress! She is the perfect embodiment of Carol. I relate to her well, and I think a lot of other people do as well, which is what I was striving for when I wrote Carol's story in Imperfect.






Then there's Alex. Sweet, beautiful Alex. This may seem like an odd choice to you, but I would LOVE to see Debra Wilson play her. She is gorgeous, she's sharp, she's funny. She is the perfect Alex.





Come on! Two hot women?! Does it get any better than that?!




Now again, just like good old Jason, you can cast the characters (both male and female) in Loving Her and Unbreakable Hostage. Since Imperfect has not yet been released, it's not up yet on Story Casting. However, you can bet that the minute Imperfect is released, it will be up on storycasting.com !

So, enjoy my female eye candy as well. Again, I have to clean up my drool. So go play on storycasting & tell me which women YOU want to see in my movies! ;)

2 comments:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

It's always kind of fun seeing who authors like in the starring rolls. Okay, time for Hollywood to call.

Malcolm

Hoodie72 said...

You know I have no arguments with the women you've picked for your books:) There are a couple others I'd like to be a part of your stories so keep on writing!:)