Monday, May 2, 2016

A to Z II - A is for Again?!

Alrighty kids, here we go again! This is my own A to Z challenge, and is in no way related to the group that organizes the big challenge in April.

I wanted to do an A to Z for another WIP. I am re-creating Trajectory into a full-length novel! To celebrate it, we're going through the alphabet.




A is for Again?!

That is the question and exclamation. Again?! Why am I working an old story and expanding it to a full-length novel? Why Trajectory again?

Honestly, I love Joe. I love him, and I never felt as though the original story did him any sort of justice. So when Kimberlee Williams of Vanilla Heart Publishing and I were talking, we were both excited at the idea of a full-length Trajectory. So I began working on it, and it just flowed and flourished.

Again?! Yes, again.


Trust me, it's worth it!

No comments: