Thursday, July 25, 2013

You wanted it, you got it!




The one thing I heard repeatedly after people read Loving Her was that they wanted more. They wanted to know the characters better, they wanted more of their stories.

Since Loving Her came out, I have been talking about writing prequels. I worked on them whenever the mood would strike. In all honesty, I loved the characters and I wanted to revisit them. I only got into it seriously this year, though.

I don't know why that is. Especially since these women are all so near and dear to my heart. But for whatever reason, NOW is the time for them.

What I had originally anticipated to be a set of prequels flowing into the book of Loving Her has become something different, but definitely something better.



Each woman now has her own novella. You will get the prequels mixed in with the original short stories and end in different ways. You will still see the connections and impacts they all have on each other, but now you will also see each woman for the person she really is.


I am so very excited about this! I can't even begin to tell you how I feel about this project as a whole, or the enjoyment I'm getting for writing each and every one of these stories.

It has been an amazing journey and I cannot wait to show you the final products.

We are starting with the first release in August! Details will come as we approach the release date. For now, I will tell you that the first story is Liz, the ballerina.

I hope you enjoy finding out more about her.

I hope you like these stories better than the originals! :)
I certainly had a wonderful time writing them, and I cannot wait for you to get your own copies of these books!!

Happy reading!

No comments: