Thursday, July 18, 2013

Reinventing Myself

Good Thursday morning!


Today, I want to share some very exciting news with you. Well, I think it's exciting. ;)



On Monday, I launched my brand new website, www.laurenshiro.com


You'll notice my surname changed. Why, you ask. Well, the ever amazing Vanilla Heart Publishing and I are re-releasing ALL of my books under my married name in celebration of my first wedding anniversary and also those recent political changes that actually make my marriage legal.



First up is Loving Her, but it's not what you'd expect. Instead, each character in Loving Her is getting her own story, her own book and they will all be released as a series! This is so exciting to me. I love these characters and I am thrilled that I can clean up their stories and present them to you in this manner.



Some of it will be new, some of it will be familiar. I think you will be blown away by how these women have grown and what their stories really are.


I am so very excited about all of this change and all the changes yet to come. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the least! ;)



So stay tuned for all the upcoming rerelease dates and happy rereading! ;)

No comments: