Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Creative Blog Award

A very EARLY good morning to all of you! Happy Wednesday! :)

So, my dear friend and cohort, Chelle Cordero has nominated ALL of the VHP authors for the Creative Blog Award. Thus, I am forced to participate today. LOL.





Since Ms. Cordero is using hers as a contest, I shall do the same. Whomever is able to pick out the incorrect statement will have their name placed in a hat. All of the correct guessers' names will be in the hat and one will be chosen AT RANDOM to win a personally signed copy of Unbreakable Hostage by yours truly. The deadline will be tonight at 11:59 Pacific. So y'all have plenty of time to decide and then e-mail me your answers! Remember, my e-mail is leharvey77@gmail.com Send those answers in! :)

So, without further ado, my seven lines are as follows (remember, 6 are true, only 1 is false):



1) In Unbreakable Hostage, X really does equal two.



2) Loving Her is set in Pittsburgh, PA.



3) Should Unbreakable Hostage ever become a movie, I want Jason Statham to play Marc.



4) Maria, Donna and Katie from Loving Her are all based on people I know.



5) Unbreakable Hostage takes place in Los Anglese and Fresno/Yosemite, CA.



6) Imperfect is an entire life's story.



7) Lareina from Unbreakable Hostage is a Boricua, like me. ;)

Ok, guys. There ya go! Have fun & don't forget to e-mail me the answers! leharvey77@gmail.com I'll be waiting!

I now pass along the torch to my new, but very dear friend, Mr. Lloyd Kaneko! ;) Have fun with this one, Lloyd! :)

Happy Wednesday reading! :)


No comments: