Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Return

I have returned, fellow bibliophiles! Not with a vengeance, but I have returned nonetheless.





Very few of you know, I am currently in rovery from a personal crisis which had me hospitalized for 5 days. Recovery is going to be a long and painful process. The gabber in me would love to mentally vomit it all out, but that's just not the right thing to do here.







Instead, I am going to catch you up on my links in case you missed them on leharvey.com.



For you, I have my latest interview:



Turn Around Media Review (this one came out right before I was hospitalized, so I'm not TOO far behind! LOL).




Please, if you haven't already checked out my various APA/VBT interviews, please do so! I JUST put up links to each author's individual interview on leharvey.com so you can check them out that way as well. All of these authors have been simply fantastic, so they really deserve a few minutes of your time!








I am beginning my own APA/VBT tour on the 27th. I will send you that link when the time is right. ;)



In the meanwhile, you look at the uber-cool banner they made for me! They rock!!! :)








That's about all I can do for now. Unfortunately, you won't be getting your normal L. E. Harvey doses as I go through recovery. I will do the best that I can, but I can't promise you anything, as I never make a promise I can't keep! ;)




So, that's the latest from Puerto Rican central. Happy Monday, everyone! And as always, happy reading! :)


No comments: