Thursday, August 8, 2013

Only 15 days Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thursday, gang!


If you haven't already noticed, I am very much a count-down type of person. I like to plan things. I like to think ahead. Good, bad or different, that's just me.



So, you can imagine how excited I must be that we have something WONDERFUL happening on Aug. 23.




August 23 is my grandfather's birthday. He passed in April. I know full well that I am incredibly blessed to have had him all this time. He was 93, he would be turning 94 on Aug. 23. I know people who have lost parents, siblings and children...all fairly recently. I hate talking about my loss with/around them because I feel that their pain & losses are far greater than mine.



My grandfather is the most important person in my life. Always has been, always will. You don't need to know my family history, all of our deep, dark secrets, etc. Really, the only important thing right now is my grandfather.



So, being the person that I am, I did not want his birthday to come and go as an ordinary day. So it won't! I am getting the most wonderful, amazing way to pay him tribute on his birthday!


What is it? Ah patience, grasshopper. For that, you will need to wait.


That is what brings us back to the count-down concept. I am counting down the number of days till 8/23. I hope you will count down with me. Because for as special as that day will be for me, it will be ten times better for you! :)


Happy reading!!!! :)

No comments: