Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Week and a Day

Happy Thursday, gang!


So today, I wanted to express my excitement and enthusiasm. In EIGHT days, I will have something wonderful to share with you!




I'm excited. There has been a lot of change and progression. In eight days, you will understand what that means.


I hate being vague, but this one cat that needs to stay in the bag until next Friday.



So what does this mean for you? Well, lots of suspense between now and then. Stay tuned to my twitter and Facebook accounts for more info, updates and teases.



Next week, my blog will be pushed to Friday. I would like to keep you in suspense for as long as I can (mean, I know). And of course, an announcement on Friday should really warrant its own blog. So, I'm gonna make you wait!

EIGHT long days!





Eight days and we will embark on a wonderful new adventure together. Hang in there! It'll be worth it, I promise!

No comments: