Thursday, December 29, 2011

My New Years Resolutions

I can't believe another year has come and gone. Time goes by faster and faster, doesn't it?

2011 brought both good and bad. The good of course, is that Impeccable came out! :)

What's next? To be honest, I don't know. I have several projects I'm working on, but I also never know when inpsiration will hit yet again. So for now, I shall make some new years resolutions for myself and my writing.

I want to ensure that my writing only improves in the new year.

I want to create works that continue to touch and inspire my readers, and I want my circle of readers to continue to expand.

I want to be the writer and the person that I have always hoped I would be.

I don't just want to want these things, but to do them and to be them. May my drive and deterimination never wane as I continue to work, to write and to grow.

May 2012 make all YOUR dreams come true!

Happy reading and happy new year!

No comments: