Thursday, December 22, 2011

Good Thursday morning!



So, the holidays are here yet again. Another year has come and gone in the blink of an eye.





For me, 2011 has been a good year.




New York passed marriage equality.


I met the love of my life and we became engaged.



Impeccable was released.





I became a columnist for both gayleeds.com and gaylifenewsletter.com







I was named one of the Top 100 Authors on Facebook for the second year in a row! Last year, I was #3, this year I am #15! I must admit it is an incredible honor to be ranked so high two years in a row! I am flattered (and pretty darn excited!)! :)




So, as 2011 winds down it is time to look at the future.


What lies in store? I don't know everything that will happen in the coming days, months and years.



I know that there are projects - stories - I am working on and I hope to see come to fruition in 2012.





I will be getting married in 2012.






Aside from that, I don't know.



What I do know is that I will continue to grow and improve as both a person and a writer. I will give my best daily, and although that may not be much on some days, it's better than nothing!






So I wish everyone a bright, beautiful and blessed holday season (especially since today is Yule and Hannukah is already under way!).




And may 2012 exceed all your hopes and dreams! :)






Happy reading!




No comments: