Thursday, December 8, 2011

L. E. Harvey's Holiday Extravaganza!

Happy Thursday, y'all! ;)



With up-coming holidays such as Yule, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa, and of course Christmas, I have decided you all needed a break!





SO, I am doing a holiday extravaganza where you can purchase copies of my books and have them personally autographed. I will ship them to you and BAM! You have the perfect holiday gift for the book worm in your life!




So, what's the catch?


Well, you MUST e-mail me at leharvey77@gmail.com as I do not have the ability to mind read.



I know there are rumors, but they simply aren't true. Mind reading is NOT one of my talents.



So, please e-mail me at leharvey77@gmail.com and tell me which book(s) you'd like, who you would like them signed to and where to ship them.

I will tell you where/how you can pay me.

PLEASE NOTE, my quantities are incredibly limited, so this will not last long! As soon as the last book is out of my house, that ends it! So, if you really want an L. E. Harvey classic, e-mail me (leharvey77@gmail.com) ASAP and I will hook you up, my friends! :)

Happy reading!!!! ;)



No comments: