Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Gifts

Today, I was simply going to write about the power of a blank page, but instead I find myself GLEEFULLY distracted! :)



Don't get me wrong, there is much to be said about a blank page (I'm serious), as well as the power of words. BUT...I'll bore y'all with that another time!


Today, instead, I want to tell you about happy, wonderful, holiday things!!! :)



First and foremost, Vanilla Heart Publishing is running an INCREDIBLE special on e-books for the holidays. They're just $3.99, folks! Only three dollars and ninety nine cents! That is an incredible price! It's the perfect gift for yourself and all the other readers on your list! Just think of how many copies of Imperfect, Loving Her, Unbreakable Hostage, and all the other FANTASTIC VHP titles you can buy! http://www.vanillaheartbooksandauthors.com/Celebrate_EBOOKS_.html




Secondly, I will be on sellingbooks.com tomorrow for a great interview about Imperfect! Don't miss this one! :) http://www.sellingbooks.com/




Last, and certainly not least, I am thrilled, honored and excited to announce that I, little old me, yours truly was listed as the NUMBER THREE Facebook Author for 2010! HOLY CRAP! I was floored. I'm still giddy with excitement! :) Check out the link and let out a little squeal of joy along with me! :) http://www.upauthors.com/“/ron-knights-top-50-facebook-authors”




YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that's it for now. I'll be back to harass you some more later.


Happy reading! :)

No comments: