Thursday, March 12, 2015

What to Expect...

Hello, hello!






Yet another Thursday is upon us, folks! We all know what that means!





Yes, it's blog time. And what am I blogging about? I'm blogging about...blogs.





We're in mid-March now (why does time fly by so quickly?!), so I thought I'd give you a guide to the up and coming.





Starting April 1, I will be participating in the A to Z Challenge again.

This is my third year doing so, and I am very excited about my theme for this year. What's my theme? You're gonna have to wait and find out! ;) The theme reveal is on the 23rd, so stay tuned!



Because of the A to Z, I will not be doing WeWriWa during the month of April. We will continue with our WeWriWas from The Model through the rest of March.


We will begin again in May, at which point, we'll be reading WeWriWas from The Vet Student.



So that takes us through the next 6-8 weeks-ish, not including my usual Thursday blog which, like the WeWriWas, will continue through March, and resume again in May.



I think that covers the basics. I hope y'all are as excited about all of this as I am. It's gonna be great!


Happy reading!

No comments: