Monday, March 23, 2015

2015 A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!

Howdy kids!

I know, I'm blogging on a Monday. What gives?


Well, April is quickly approaching which can mean only one thing:




it's time for the A to Z Challenge!




As you may remember, I have participated in this challenge both in 2013 and 2014.

My theme for 2013 was The Arts and Creativity.


My theme last year was a tribute to my grandfather who had passed away on April 3, 2013.




So what do I have in store for you this year?



I wanted this year to be different. I wanted this year to be special. I wanted this year to be magical. I wanted this year to be memorable.





So I decided to truly challenge myself by doing every letter of the alphabet relating to a book.



Well, not just any book.

My book.


So my 2015 A to Z theme is...





 Pianissimo.





Throughout the month of April, I will use words, characters, terms, and phrases that all relate to my latest release. Pianissimo is a story of self-discovery just as much as it is a paranormal story. There is a lot of depth. I like stories with many layers, and I wanted to create a piece that was both simple yet complex. Thus Pianissimo was born. Now, we will explore the book more deeply than the snippets I've shared thus far. Now I will give you a glimpse into the story and characters that is unlike anything you would have seen or expected. Be prepared to learn more about the characters, the story, the history, and the tale(s) behind Pianissimo.

This will be a microscopic examination of my book.




I am really excited about this challenge, and I hope you come along with me through this journey!




Thanks for your support.

April is going to be a great month! ;)




Happy reading!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Nothing wrong with using A to Z as a marketing tool. In fact, I highly recommend it!

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out