Thursday, March 19, 2015

Character of the Week

Good Thursday morning, troops!





Today, I want to introduce something new. I want to give you a better, deeper look at the people in my stories. Let's go beyond the stories and what you have read. Let's go really deep and get into their psyches.




To give you a better understanding of my characters, their stories, their lives, and their truths, I am introducing a new series called Character of the Week. Each week, we will explore the mind and soul of a different character. We're going to discover each and every one of them. From Imperfect and Impeccable to the Loving Her series, and everything in between.




So come join me in these weekly examinations and see my characters and stories in a whole new light!



We'll kick off this series next week. I'm not going to tell you who will start this off, but it will be a nice lead-in into the April A to Z Challenge. Stay tuned for more details on both the Character of the Week series and the A to Z Challenge! ;)

No comments: