Thursday, February 5, 2015

What's in store for 2015

Yet another Thursday is upon us, fellow bibliophiles!



We've talked a lot about Pianissimo since it's release in October. But what's next? Where do we go from here?




Fear not! More goodness is coming your way! ;)



For 2015, I am working on 3 independent short stories, that will all be published together in a collection. They are all very different stories, but I think they all have really great messages.

In addition, I am starting some brain storming for another full-length novel. The idea for this just struck me the other day, so I am very much in the beginning stages, but I will make sure it's something that you will absolutely love.



So yes, there is life after Pianissimo. As long as I keep breathing, I'm gonna keep writing! I hope that you'll keep reading! ;)




For now, enjoy all that we have thus far, and remember that great things are on their way!


No comments: