Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I've been nominated...AGAIN!

Happy Thursday, kids!

Today, it is with great excitement that I announce that I have been nominated for MORE awards!

I don't mean to toot my own horn.

I am just honored and excited about all of this!

The Keystone Alliance/Gaylife Newsletter has announced its semi-finalists for their Readers' Choice Awards. I am honored to not only be nominated, but to be a semi-finalist...and in 4 different categories to boot!

http://gaylifenewsletter.com/wwwrcasemifinalistballot.html

I am a semi-finalist for:

1) NEWS MEDIA STAFF OR COLUMNIST

2) LESBIAN OF THE YEAR

3) GLBT COUPLE OF THE YEAR (with my wife, Vicki Shiro)

4) MISS GAYLIFE CONGENIALITY

Semi-Finalist votes will be accepted between February 1st thru February 28th.  Finalist votes will take place between March 5th thru April 5th. Winners will be announced on April 20th in the newsletter.

Send your ballots to keystonealliancegaylifenewsletter@hotmail.com.

Thank you all for your votes and support! It means the world to me!

Thank you, and happy reading!!!


No comments: