Thursday, January 15, 2015

Writers Helping Writers

Holy cow!

Another Thursday is upon us!


Today, I want to talk about a writer friend of mine.


In the writing community, you can either forge great friendships, or ruthless competitors. I'll admit that when I was younger, I was a bit of a writing snob. But, as I got older and wiser, I realized that there are so many talents and voices out there. There's plenty of room in the literary world for all of us.

One friendship that came up for me was with a children's book writer. I give such writers tremendous credit because children's books are far more difficult than writing for an adult audience.

So, I met this gal. I really liked her work. As time went on, I began to see she was having tremendous success. I was so happy to see that someone who was pursuing their passion was being greatly rewarded for that. She has been working diligently, and she deserves every bit of that success.






Our friendship has only gotten better over time. It is so nice to see (and be a part of) writers helping writers. So, in turn, I would like to ask all of you for your help to help her.

Her name is Ibby Lang. Her books are a series of children's books aimed to help young girls with their self-esteem, as well as giving out messages of respect, understanding, acceptance of other people, and the like.


PLEASE click here and support her tremendous work! Her stories and characters can and will have a beautiful effect on children globally. Let's all help her, so she can help our children.




Thank you!!!!

No comments: