Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!



I cannot believe it's 2015. It feels like 2014 just started! It is amazing how quickly time flies, isn't it?




So of course, I want to talk about the new year, hopes, dreams, goals, and the like. New Year's Day is a day of reflection and hope, so let's do just that.




In reflection, I am proud of what 2014 gave me. Taking 2nd place in the P & E Poll, having all 8 Loving Her stories revamped and re-published, and having Pianissimo come out.




There were certainly hard times, especially after breaking my back this summer, but overall, I think it was a good year.


Holding onto that excitement and joy, I look forward to 2015. The New Year promises some wonderful experiences as Pianissimo has been nominated for a Lambda Literary "Lammy" Award AND for the P & E Poll.

As an aside, I would love to place or even win the P & E this year. Please click here, scroll down and vote for Pianissimo. Thank you!!!

It will be exciting to see what the Lammies have in store as well! Win or lose, I don't really care. To be nominated is such an honor, that I am thankful either way! :)




What else is there? Who knows?! My hope is that my readership will continue to grow, and that my books can have a positive effect on our world today. Even if I touch just one person's heart, I can rest assured knowing that I've done some good. That's really all I want out of all this: to help people. to promote understanding, respect, and acceptance within the human race. To help people open their eyes. To remind us all of our humanity and connectedness.




I can tell you that I am working on some short stories that I plan to have released in 2015.


However many stories or experiences arise day by day remains to be seen. Regardless, I will stay positive, I will continue to write for the greater good, and I will be forever grateful for all the blessings I have received (and continue to receive)!


Happy New Year (and, of course, happy reading), everyone!


No comments: