Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Good Turkey Day Thursday to one and all! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.




I just want to take a minute to discuss what I most thankful for:

YOU! :)



Without my readers, my books and I would be nowhere.





Without my readers, I wouldn't be able to write for as many periodicals and publications as I do.





Without my readers, there's no way I could have taken 2nd place in the P & E Poll this year.




So, thank you! Thank you for buying my work, thank you for supporting my work, thank you for being a reader. Believe it or not, just reading my stories alone means more than words could ever describe.


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!  :)

No comments: