Thursday, June 5, 2014

Check-in

Happy Thursday, all!


I have a lot going on, so let's just do a quick check-in, shall we?


You officially have 7 of the 8 Loving Her stories available at your disposal.


Book 8, The Vet Student (Katie's story), will be coming out soon. Stay tuned for more info on that! :)




I currently have a WIP which is slated for release later this year.



In 9 day, on Saturday, June 14 @ 2 pm, I will be at Books, Etc. in Macedon, NY for a reading/signing event. I would love to see you there!


On the 18th, I will actually be speaking at a local class about Spanish, and the importance of linguistics.


I will also be making an appearance at the NJ Book Fair later this summer. Details to follow.


And I still have my usual articles for Keystone Gay Alliance/Gay Life Newsletter, CNY Latino, and Curve Magazine.


As you can see, I am a busy little bee! :) But it's ok. It keeps me out of trouble. ;)


So that's it for now.


Don't forget to pick up your copies of my books for your weekend reading this weekend! ;)




Happy reading!!!

No comments: