Wednesday, November 13, 2013

And then there was...

Hey gang! We're changing it up! A blog...ON A WEDNESDAY!!!

Why?

Well because, the ever amazing Vanilla Heart Publishing and I have big news! And who wins? YOU DO!!!!



Instead of waiting two whole months for book #3, we're giving it to you NOW!




Available NOW (officially released TODAY) is...

The Mechanic







This is Linda's story.





The characters of Linda and Katie are really what started this whole adventure in the first place.




I knew who Linda was and what I liked about her.

I will tell you, though, that writing her story surprised me. She survived things that I never thought would happen.




I love that about writing. Things just happen and the characters become so much more than you ever imagined!



As a writer, I want you to read my books. It's true. But as a person who has read this story, I want to share it with you. Not for my royalty check but for what a great story it is. For the surprises, both pleasant and unpleasant. I think you will be amazed and also deeply touched by her story.



So go get your copy now! Tonight, you could be reading the next great Loving Her book, The Mechanic!

No comments: