Friday, November 25, 2011

Dec. 3 Holiday Author Event!

Happy Black Friday, everyone!



Today, in addition to being the day after Thanksgiving,

the day of very scary shopping stories,

and just plain old Friday,



it is my beloved's birthday! :)



Happy birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world! :)













As much as I would love to ramble endlessly about the love of my life, today's blog does have a literary purpose.



You see, in just 8 days, I will be at the Fairport Public Library in Fairport, NY for the local authors holiday book festival! It's an event to celebrate local authors who have had releases in 2011, and of course it's a good holiday shopping event for the book-lover on your list.





So, if you're in the greater Rochester area, please stop on by! I'd love to meet you and autography copies of any and all of my books for ya! ;)







Come join us December 3rd, 2012 Fairport Public Library Fairport, NY from 2 - 4 pm. See you there and happy reading!!! :)

No comments: