Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy Blogging Week

Good Tuesday morning, folks! :)





First off, I want to thank everyone for the Blog Jog. It was great. I had an absolute blast and it was an honor to have so many of you stop by, comment and even follow me! Thank you all so much! :)





Our winner has been selected and notified. Congratulations and happy reading!


For everyone else, thank you so much for commenting! I greatly appreciate it! If you are interested in reading my books, I have some GREAT news! My publisher, Vanilla Heart Publishing, is running this INCREDIBLE offer right now where you can purchase three e-books and get a fourth free! Here is the blurb from their website, http://www.vanillaheartbooksandauthors.com/






Seasonal Ebook Supersavers!

Secure Shopping Cart- Credit Cards or Paypal

THANKSGIVING SEASON SPECIAL

We're Thankful for Great Books!

Buy 3, Get 1 FREE through December 16, 2010
Just copy and paste (or type) the code 8GI4SE3R


All These Vanilla Heart Publishing Authors!

Vila SpiderHawk, Smoky Trudeau, Chelle Cordero, Marilyn Celeste Morris, Misha Crews, Robert Hays, L.E. Harvey, Victoria Howard, Collin Kelley, Sandy Nicks, Malcolm R. Campbell, Charmaine Gordon, Janet Lane Walters, Anne K. Albert, S.R. Claridge, Melinda Clayton, Barbra Annino, our VHP Anthologies, and our non-fiction titles (more coming soon).


51 Great Books to Choose From!


Please check it out! There are some incredible books to be read! :)



As for yours truly, I have a couple of new blogs coming up here in the very near future. ;) For now, I'd be honored if you visited GLBT reading blog where I have a guest post.

Tomorrow, I am hosting a guest: Dr. J. Sivak, author of When Can I Go Home? Please stop by and visit him. His book sounds simply amazing! :)








Thank you all so much!


Happy reading! :)


No comments: