Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Birthday Wish

I hate to admit it, but my birthday is this week.


Birthdays and I have a rocky relationship at best. But that's a personal issue. ;)



Problems aside, I do have a wish for this birthday that puts me deeper into my thirty-somethings.






I wish that you read Imperfect.






Seriously. This isn't a joke, or even a sales gimick. I'm terrible with sales, remember?




The truth is, Imperfect is so near and dear to my heart. It is such a reflection of who I am as a person, and what I believe. My heart is deeply interwoven in that book. Imperfect isn't just a story. It is me.





It's available for PC, MAC, Kindle, Nook, Sony, and all the e-readers that I don't even know exist.



It's on amazon, barnesandnoble.com and pretty much anywhere you look for it. So, it's not as if you can tell me you couldn't find it or it wasn't formatted for your reader.



It's an e-book. Ergo, it is cheap. Thus, you cannot tell me it's a tremendous expense.



It's a simple wish; a simple request, really. I just want to know that YOU are reading or have read my book. This book that I clutch close to my heart. I want to know that you opened your mind to the possibilities that this book presents. I want to know that you allowed yourself to feel all of the emotions that the characters feel. I want to know that you allowed yourself to be challenged logically, emotionally and even spiritually. I want to know that this book has touched you in some way.


Purchase Imperfect


So, if you wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to download your copy of Imperfect and began to read it. Feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. It would really make my birthday something special. ;)


Purchase Imperfect

No comments: