Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Main Reason You NEED to Read Imperfect



Last night, I posted the following blurb on Facebook, Twitter, etc. :"This is the main reason you NEED to read Imperfect: It will touch your heart and change your mind!"



It's true. It's absolutely true. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm honest. I'm a city girl. I call it like I see it and I don't hold back. I'm not an ego-maniac and I am a terrible sales-person.




So, you can rest assured that when I tell you Imperfect will touch your heart and change your mind, it's true! :)



Let's be honest, Imperfect is tragic. BUT, when paired with Impeccable, it will actually raise your spirit. Individually and as a set, it will reach you on every emotional level. It will make you think. It will make you feel. It will make you stop and take a look at the world around you. It will cause you to challenge your current thoughts and values. That's not necessarily a bad thing. A good book is supposed to make you think and feel and challenge yourself.




Tragic stories are not horrible stories. They're not bad books. This is not a bad book. It's real. It's honest, it's raw. The story and characters stay with you. It's true. It's true to itself, true to reality and it's even true to you.





Go. Be bold. Buy a book not because the cover has some pretty picture on it, but because you know this book will reach you on a deeper level. Use a gift card for an e-book to download your copy and read it at your leisure from the privacy of your own home (or wherever you take your electronic reader). Go and read Imperfect because you know it will touch your heart and change your mind.

Click HERE to purchase your copy!

No comments: