Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Up dates!!!!

Hello Bloggers! I'm sorry I've been MIA. My mouse died and it took this past week for the new one to come in.

So, I've missed a lot, so here is all the latestes news ;)

First off, a guest blog spot on J. K. Coi's blog earlier in May. It's a unique blog, so check it out: http://jkcoi.blogspot.com/2009/05/guest-author-le-harvey.html

Next, I was featured on Chelle Cordero's Women in Charge blog. It was a fun interview, so you definitely want to check that one out as well! :)
http://cce613.xanga.com/702942110/woman-in-charge-le-harvey-author/

All summer long, VHP has some great specials! Check out the special for June:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=237638673&blogId=492193916

Lastly, and most importantly, this month is Pride Month. If you've read Loving Her, spread the word, give good reviews on amazon, etc. If you haven't read Loving Her, go get a copy. You can get it in print, e-book or kindle forms! It's a quick easy read, and it's about love and devotion between people. It shows the realities of what we face in the community and as human beings. So, please, check it out.
Along with that, I am proud to announce that the Nevada Legislature has bypassed the Governor's Veto and the Domestic Partnership Bill is going into law!! It will officially be enacted on October 1. So, let's celebrate that victory: support GLBTQ artists of all types (yes, I'm including myself in that) and buy books, art and support projects or events that support and help our community!

No comments: