Monday, January 12, 2009

Let the book discussions begin!!!!!!!! :)

Hello, Blogger world!! :)

As some of you might remember, I said that I wanted to do some on-line book discussions and also "Ask the Author" days. Well, I've decided to get that going.

On February 2, I will be posting my book discussion questions. I'd love to see your answers & comments as comments. We're going to do this story by story so 2/2 will be the first story in Loving Her - Katie & Linda's story. Normally, it would be on the first of each month, BUT the first is my grandmother's birthday AND the Super Bowl. I can only handle so much in one day ;) LOL. So, we'll start off 2/2.

In the meanwhile, I will begin taking questions for the "Ask the Author" day, which will be 2/15 (and the 15th of every month thereafter). So, you have up until 2/14 to send in any questions you may have for me as a writer, about Loving Her, about my up-coming book, Imperfect, and so on. I will post all the questions and the answers in a blog & bulletin :)

For those of you who want to get in on this reading extravaganza, please feel free to click on the link below to download your e-book copy TODAY!!! I'm looking forward to hearing all your questions & in-put!! :)

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i.214882-n.Loving_Her_by_L_E_Harvey_eBooks_Fiction-end-detail.html

No comments: