Thursday, January 21, 2016

What to expect in 2016

I wish I could tell the future. To know what's going to happen, and to be prepared for it. Unfortunately, I can't. However, I can still tell you what to expect in 2016. As in what to expect from me.




This year, expect to see more in-depth blog posts. Expect to see more creativity in my blog posts as well. With things like the A to Z challenge in April, I plan on letting my imagination run wild, and to take you all along with me!



Expect more of a relationship with me. I want to personally connect with my readers. I think it gives us a tremendous friendship, and I also think that it gives both you as the reader, and me as the writer, a more complete experience with all of my stories.




Expect to see more of me. I plan on using social media more, and creating more of a presence, and making myself more accessible and more known.




Expect the unexpected. We never know what's going to happen, what life will throw at us, or what inspiration will hit and when. I ask that you please keep your minds open, and together we can experience some wonderful things!




2016 will be what we make of it, and I plan on making it the best. That's what I'm going to expect. What about you? ;)



Happy new year, and happy reading!


No comments: