Thursday, January 14, 2016

Resolutions for 2016

We are into the second week of 2016. This week, I want to share my resolutions for the new year.


This year, I resolve to be a better writer. I will push and challenge myself. I will study, take classes, and improve my craft.




This year, I resolve to expand my horizons. I refuse to limit myself to just one genre. Instead, I want to grow and see what new stories I can create. My books will now encompass a broader range.




This year, I resolve to create stories that will impact my readers. My books will touch your heart and change your mind. I write to entertain, but I also write with a greater purpose. That will be even more palpable this year.




This year, I resolve to reach a bigger audience. By creating new stories, and promoting my current titles, more people will be aware of my work, and will read them. By doing so, my previous resolution will be reinforced,



This year, I resolve to be the best person and writer I can be for one sole purpose: you!





Happy new year and happy reading!



No comments: