Thursday, August 21, 2014

Next on the Agenda...

Happy Thursday, everyone!


I know you're sitting there wondering what I could possibly be up to. All 8 Loving Her stories are out now. You can purchase Volume 1 and Volume 2 now.



I should be on vacation after all of that, right?



Maybe.

I'm not, though.

Nope.




In fact, I have a full-length novel coming your way!


It's a story about self-discovery.



It's a story about history.



It's a story about forbidden love.



It's a story about prejudice.



It's a story about personal strength.



It's a story about a horse.



It's a story about a piano.



It's a story about a house.



It's a story about strong women.



It's a story about a husband away at war.




It's a story about resiliency.




It's a story about isolation.




It's a story about ghosts.




It's a story about starting over.




It's a story about being in a new place.




It's a story about family.




It's a story about dedication.



It's a story about life and death.



Have I piqued your interest yet?



Good!

'Cause it's a story that's going to blow you away!


Candles on the Spinet, the latest from author Lauren Shiro. Coming your way soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! http://tamaraphilipwrites.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/guess-who-got-a-one-lovely-blog-award-nomination-finally/