Thursday, January 9, 2014

I could really use some help right about now...

Happy Thursday, gang!


I do hope you have all begun to thaw from this polar vortex. It has made for some great reading time - I mean snow days! ;)



Anyhoo, today's blog is a brief one. It's actually a request. I could use everyone's help right about now. Loving Her Volume 1 is the P & E poll for romance short stories. I've been holding strong in 2nd place for a few days now. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled and honored to be in 2nd. That's pretty damn good, if you ask me.


But boy, I have to admit, I would LOVE to win this thing! I think it's reasonable and certainly within my reach. So, if you wouldn't mind helping me out, I would be greatly indebted to you. I am planning on doing something big as a thank you to each and every one of you.


Here is the link: http://critters.org/predpoll/shortstoryr.shtml

They are listed alphabetically. So just look for Loving Her Volume 1.



Thank you so much!!! :)

No comments: